Wisbech photography students’ work is snapped up by national magazine
- Credit: Archant
Three College of West Anglia photography students at the Wisbech campus are celebrating having their classwork picked up by a professional magazine.
Annabel Homewood, Rebecca Cox, and Sarah James took part in a ‘paint-splash’ photo shoot, the results of which have since been featured in ‘Photoshoot Magazine’.
The trio used skills learnt on their CWA photography course to design and plan the shoot, test and experiment methods, guide models and edit images.
The photos featured in issue 18 of the publication as a six-page feature, and one of the images made the front cover.
Annabel said: “It was great fun and gave me the real-life insight I need into becoming a photographer.”
You may also want to watch:
Rebecca said: “It was really rewarding after such a lot of hard work for it all to appear in the magazine.”
James Blake, teaching support officer, said: “The full-day shoot resulted in so many great images that choosing examples to submit to the magazine was near on impossible.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?
“Everyone is elated that the article has been published; it’s a great boost to the students’ confidence and their future careers.”