Wisbech photography students’ work is snapped up by national magazine
- Credit: Archant
Three College of West Anglia photography students at the Wisbech campus are celebrating having their classwork picked up by a professional magazine.
Annabel Homewood, Rebecca Cox, and Sarah James took part in a ‘paint-splash’ photo shoot, the results of which have since been featured in ‘Photoshoot Magazine’.
The trio used skills learnt on their CWA photography course to design and plan the shoot, test and experiment methods, guide models and edit images.
The photos featured in issue 18 of the publication as a six-page feature, and one of the images made the front cover.
Annabel said: “It was great fun and gave me the real-life insight I need into becoming a photographer.”
You may also want to watch:
Rebecca said: “It was really rewarding after such a lot of hard work for it all to appear in the magazine.”
James Blake, teaching support officer, said: “The full-day shoot resulted in so many great images that choosing examples to submit to the magazine was near on impossible.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
“Everyone is elated that the article has been published; it’s a great boost to the students’ confidence and their future careers.”