WISBECH: More than 200 youngsters enjoy healthy eating day at Nene Infants School
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three – seven taking part. Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich m
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three - seven taking part.
Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich making sessions which healthy ingredients donated by Aldi and a decorate a bike, scooter and buggy competition.
The winner of this competition was Lloyd Norris who won a �10 Tesco voucher.
In the afternoon parents and friends of the school came in to view what the children had been doing throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
This included a market in the school hall which displayed the children's work.
All of the children took home their healthy sandwich they had made and a stack of healthy recipes and a free fruit snack.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March
Headteacher Leslie Mardle said: "This was a fabulous day. When the children were asked what their favourite part of the day was they replied 'all of it'.