WISBECH: More than 200 youngsters enjoy healthy eating day at Nene Infants School
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three – seven taking part. Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich m
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three - seven taking part.
Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich making sessions which healthy ingredients donated by Aldi and a decorate a bike, scooter and buggy competition.
The winner of this competition was Lloyd Norris who won a �10 Tesco voucher.
In the afternoon parents and friends of the school came in to view what the children had been doing throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
This included a market in the school hall which displayed the children's work.
All of the children took home their healthy sandwich they had made and a stack of healthy recipes and a free fruit snack.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
Headteacher Leslie Mardle said: "This was a fabulous day. When the children were asked what their favourite part of the day was they replied 'all of it'.