WISBECH: More than 200 youngsters enjoy healthy eating day at Nene Infants School
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three – seven taking part. Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich m
NENE Infants School in Wisbech enjoyed a healthy eating day with more than 200 youngsters aged three - seven taking part.
Activities during the day included a skipping demonstration from Skip Hop, oral health information from the local dentist, sandwich making sessions which healthy ingredients donated by Aldi and a decorate a bike, scooter and buggy competition.
The winner of this competition was Lloyd Norris who won a �10 Tesco voucher.
In the afternoon parents and friends of the school came in to view what the children had been doing throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
This included a market in the school hall which displayed the children's work.
All of the children took home their healthy sandwich they had made and a stack of healthy recipes and a free fruit snack.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
Headteacher Leslie Mardle said: "This was a fabulous day. When the children were asked what their favourite part of the day was they replied 'all of it'.