Mart is on its way to Wisbech
- Credit: Ian Burt
The rides have been taken down and the fairground lorries have left King's Lynn.
The Mart, which has occupied the Tuesday Market Place for the last fortnight, is on its way down the A47 to its next stop.
Showmen and women will start setting up their rides in Wisbech on Monday, ready for the big opening of the fair on Thursday.
Traditionally in town for the first two weeks of March each year, it occupies Chapel Road Car Park, part of Somers Road Car Park and the Western half of the Market Place.
The Mart has brought traditional thrills and spillss to King's Lynn since its Valentine's Day opening.
Granted a Royal Charter 800 years ago, it marks the start of the travelling year for show families.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 3 Veteran turns life around thanks to support from forces charity
- 4 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 5 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 6 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns