WISBECH: Man suffers serious injuries after being assaulted by 3 men in hooded tops
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.The victim suffered serious, but not life threat
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).
The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.
The victim suffered serious, but not life threatening, injuries and was treated at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The three men are described as wearing hooded tops, with the hoods up.
You may also want to watch:
DC Rachel Pearce, investigating, said: "This was a nasty and unprovoked attack which has left the victim with serious injuries.
"I would like to hear from anyone who has any information about this incident."
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Anyone with information should contact DC Pearce at Wisbech Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.