WISBECH: Man suffers serious injuries after being assaulted by 3 men in hooded tops
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.The victim suffered serious, but not life threat
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).
The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.
The victim suffered serious, but not life threatening, injuries and was treated at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The three men are described as wearing hooded tops, with the hoods up.
You may also want to watch:
DC Rachel Pearce, investigating, said: "This was a nasty and unprovoked attack which has left the victim with serious injuries.
"I would like to hear from anyone who has any information about this incident."
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
Anyone with information should contact DC Pearce at Wisbech Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.