WISBECH: Man suffers serious injuries after being assaulted by 3 men in hooded tops
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.The victim suffered serious, but not life threat
A WISBECH man suffered serious injuries when he was assaulted in the town on Saturday (March 21).
The 32-year-old man was walking along De Havilland Road at around 10.30pm when he was attacked by three men.
The victim suffered serious, but not life threatening, injuries and was treated at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The three men are described as wearing hooded tops, with the hoods up.
DC Rachel Pearce, investigating, said: "This was a nasty and unprovoked attack which has left the victim with serious injuries.
"I would like to hear from anyone who has any information about this incident."
- 1 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 6 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 7 Sex offender case adjourned due to judge's concerns
- 8 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
Anyone with information should contact DC Pearce at Wisbech Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.