Three arrested after man is killed in crash between two cars and motorbike
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Two men and a teenage girl have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a Wisbech man was killed in a crash where one of the drivers was suspected to be under the influence of drugs.
The 42-year-old man died at the scene of the collision between two cars and a motorbike in Peterborough yesterday (Wednesday, August 22) evening.
A 22-year-old man, of no fixed address, a 20-year-old man from Peterborough and a 16-year-old girl from Peterborough have all been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
The 22-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking and drug driving and the girl aggravated vehicle taking.
The 20-year-old was also arrested for theft of a motor vehicle and drug driving.
They were taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station where they remain.
A police spokesman said: “Emergency services were called at 5.25pm on August 22 to reports of a collision in Bretton Way involving two cars and a motorcycle.”
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 6 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 7 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 8 Councillors reject plan to convert hotel block into housing
- 9 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 10 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-22082018-0370.