Three arrested after man is killed in crash between two cars and motorbike
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Two men and a teenage girl have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a Wisbech man was killed in a crash where one of the drivers was suspected to be under the influence of drugs.
The 42-year-old man died at the scene of the collision between two cars and a motorbike in Peterborough yesterday (Wednesday, August 22) evening.
A 22-year-old man, of no fixed address, a 20-year-old man from Peterborough and a 16-year-old girl from Peterborough have all been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
The 22-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking and drug driving and the girl aggravated vehicle taking.
The 20-year-old was also arrested for theft of a motor vehicle and drug driving.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station where they remain.
A police spokesman said: “Emergency services were called at 5.25pm on August 22 to reports of a collision in Bretton Way involving two cars and a motorcycle.”
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-22082018-0370.