Three arrested after man is killed in crash between two cars and motorbike
- Credit: © Terry Harris
Two men and a teenage girl have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a Wisbech man was killed in a crash where one of the drivers was suspected to be under the influence of drugs.
The 42-year-old man died at the scene of the collision between two cars and a motorbike in Peterborough yesterday (Wednesday, August 22) evening.
A 22-year-old man, of no fixed address, a 20-year-old man from Peterborough and a 16-year-old girl from Peterborough have all been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
The 22-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking and drug driving and the girl aggravated vehicle taking.
The 20-year-old was also arrested for theft of a motor vehicle and drug driving.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station where they remain.
A police spokesman said: “Emergency services were called at 5.25pm on August 22 to reports of a collision in Bretton Way involving two cars and a motorcycle.”
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 4 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 5 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 8 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 9 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 10 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-22082018-0370.