Wisbech man allegedly drove up close behind woman who was left feeling ‘intimidated’ court hears
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech man is facing court action after allegedly driving too close to the victim of a “non molestation” order made against him.
Nathan Large, 37, of Ellerby Drive, appeared before magistrates at Peterborough on January 15.
The charge against him was that on January 8 "without reasonable excuse" drove "very close" behind the victim.
It caused her, said the court charge, to be "feel intimidated".
A judge had made a non-molestation order on August 22 last year against Large, magistrates were told.
You may also want to watch:
He has now ordered to appear before Huntingdon court on January 21. Large has also been banned from going anywhere near an address in Wisbech.
Reasons for the adjournment were for a case management hearing (defendant ordered to attend) and other restrictions were put in place with prevent interference with witnesses "or otherwise obstruct the course of justice". This was explained as to whether in relation to the defendant or any other person to prevent offending.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
Large entered a plea of not guilt before magistrates at Peterborough.