WISBECH: Inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative wins major award for horticultural nursery
AN inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative Communications of Wisbech has won a major award for a horticultural nursery. The spring and summer 2009 catalogue for John Woods has won Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the recent Grower of the Year Awards.
AN inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative Communications of Wisbech has won a major award for a horticultural nursery.
The spring and summer 2009 catalogue for John Woods has won Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the recent Grower of the Year Awards.
John Woods mailed the catalogue to its garden centre customers in clear Polythene for maximum impact through the letterbox.
The catalogue incorporated a wide and varied range of product groups into one, providing a user-friendly but fact-packed publication. Stunning imagery provided the backdrop for easy to follow, in-depth information.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the first time Tin fish Creative has produced award winning designs. Tin Fish's rebranding of John Woods Nurseries from its predecessor, Notcutts Nurseries, was named Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the same awards in 2008.
The agency's point of sale campaign for the Mattocks Roses NaturePot range has won Best new Retail Product and Best Product at a show at the GAN awards and Best Nursery Innovation at the garden industry's GLEE exhibition.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
Managing director Angie Nixon said: "It is personally satisfying for the team to have its work recognised and rewarded. We enjoy what we do and I think this enthusiasm comes through in the way we approach a project, and in the results we achieve for our clients.
"Promoting your business is even more crucial when times are tough, and it just goes to show that the most cost effective regional agencies can deliver award winning campaigns."
Tin Fish's portfolio of clients extends across a wide range of industries in the region, including food production, engineering, medical, logistics and finance.