WISBECH: Inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative wins major award for horticultural nursery
AN inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative Communications of Wisbech has won a major award for a horticultural nursery. The spring and summer 2009 catalogue for John Woods has won Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the recent Grower of the Year Awards.
AN inspiring design by Tin Fish Creative Communications of Wisbech has won a major award for a horticultural nursery.
The spring and summer 2009 catalogue for John Woods has won Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the recent Grower of the Year Awards.
John Woods mailed the catalogue to its garden centre customers in clear Polythene for maximum impact through the letterbox.
The catalogue incorporated a wide and varied range of product groups into one, providing a user-friendly but fact-packed publication. Stunning imagery provided the backdrop for easy to follow, in-depth information.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the first time Tin fish Creative has produced award winning designs. Tin Fish's rebranding of John Woods Nurseries from its predecessor, Notcutts Nurseries, was named Trade Marketing Campaign of the Year in the same awards in 2008.
The agency's point of sale campaign for the Mattocks Roses NaturePot range has won Best new Retail Product and Best Product at a show at the GAN awards and Best Nursery Innovation at the garden industry's GLEE exhibition.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 3 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
Managing director Angie Nixon said: "It is personally satisfying for the team to have its work recognised and rewarded. We enjoy what we do and I think this enthusiasm comes through in the way we approach a project, and in the results we achieve for our clients.
"Promoting your business is even more crucial when times are tough, and it just goes to show that the most cost effective regional agencies can deliver award winning campaigns."
Tin Fish's portfolio of clients extends across a wide range of industries in the region, including food production, engineering, medical, logistics and finance.