Wisbech Horsefair Shopping Centre reaches maximum occupancy thanks to recruitment agency expansion
- Credit: Archant
There has been double cause for celebration in the Wisbech Horsefair Shopping Centre.
Recruitment agency The Workshop is marking 16 years of success in the town shopping centre by expanding to its neighbouring unit – meaning the Horsefair is now at its maximum occupancy.
Owner of The Workshop, Ruth Whitehurst says expanding will help the company go from strength-to-strength. She said: “I’m very pleased with our new offices; they are so bright and welcoming – it’s a far better environment for us to do business from. We aim to support all of the local professional staffing companies and clients. This extension will help us to achieve that.”
Centre manager of the Horsefair, Kevin Smith, said: “I’ve worked closely with Ruth since she first came to the Horsefair in 2000. I’ve seen how hard she and her team have worked over the years so I’m very pleased for them to be expanding the business.
“Their new office looks fantastic and I’m sure it will help them fill the numerous temporary and permanent positions that they constantly have available. A big well done to them.”
You may also want to watch:
The Workshop is open from 9am until 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia