WISBECH: Horsefair is backing the Message in a Bottle campaign
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is backing the Message in a Bottle Campaign which is being supported by local Lions. Message in a Bottle is a simple idea that encourages people to keep basic personal information and medical details in a small b
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is backing the 'Message in a Bottle Campaign' which is being supported by local Lions.
Message in a Bottle is a simple idea that encourages people to keep basic personal information and medical details in a small bottle which is recognised by the emergency services.
All relevant information can be stored in the bottle which should be kept in the fridge where emergency services will expect to find it. A label is placed on the outside of the fridge door and one in the inside.
Message in a Bottle co-ordinator Bill Battrick said: "This is a great initiative, it's really quick and simple to do and will help the emergency services a great deal."
You may also want to watch:
Wisbech Lions will be promoted the scheme at the Horsefair Shopping Centre. Members of the public were able to pick up a free bottle and information leaflet about the scheme.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 10 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure