WISBECH: Horsefair is backing the Message in a Bottle campaign
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is backing the Message in a Bottle Campaign which is being supported by local Lions. Message in a Bottle is a simple idea that encourages people to keep basic personal information and medical details in a small b
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is backing the 'Message in a Bottle Campaign' which is being supported by local Lions.
Message in a Bottle is a simple idea that encourages people to keep basic personal information and medical details in a small bottle which is recognised by the emergency services.
All relevant information can be stored in the bottle which should be kept in the fridge where emergency services will expect to find it. A label is placed on the outside of the fridge door and one in the inside.
Message in a Bottle co-ordinator Bill Battrick said: "This is a great initiative, it's really quick and simple to do and will help the emergency services a great deal."
You may also want to watch:
Wisbech Lions will be promoted the scheme at the Horsefair Shopping Centre. Members of the public were able to pick up a free bottle and information leaflet about the scheme.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 7 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 8 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 9 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 10 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children