Fifteen new jobs for Wisbech as Heron Foods moves into the Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Fifteen new jobs have been made for Wisbech as the discount supermarket store, Heron Foods, has moved into the Horsefair Shopping Centre.
The shop opened its doors this morning (Thursday, October 4) and was welcomed by Kevin Smith, centre manager of the shopping centre.
Mr Smith said: We are thrilled that Heron Foods has chosen the Horsefair as the location for its next shop.
“They have a fantastic range of products available, all at brilliant prices with lots of bargains to be had!
“I’m sure it will be a popular shop and we wish them all the best for their future at the Horsefair.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Heron Foods said: “We are building on our great value reputation and bringing our low prices every day to new customers in Wisbech.
“The store is a convenient, bright and attractive place to shop, offering a huge range of grocery products as well as a free to use cash machine.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
“We have an expanded range of chilled, frozen and everyday groceries and non-food items.”
• The store is open weekdays 8am to 6pm and 9am to 5pm on Sunday.