Fifteen new jobs for Wisbech as Heron Foods moves into the Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Fifteen new jobs have been made for Wisbech as the discount supermarket store, Heron Foods, has moved into the Horsefair Shopping Centre.
The shop opened its doors this morning (Thursday, October 4) and was welcomed by Kevin Smith, centre manager of the shopping centre.
Mr Smith said: We are thrilled that Heron Foods has chosen the Horsefair as the location for its next shop.
“They have a fantastic range of products available, all at brilliant prices with lots of bargains to be had!
“I’m sure it will be a popular shop and we wish them all the best for their future at the Horsefair.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Heron Foods said: “We are building on our great value reputation and bringing our low prices every day to new customers in Wisbech.
“The store is a convenient, bright and attractive place to shop, offering a huge range of grocery products as well as a free to use cash machine.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 8 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
“We have an expanded range of chilled, frozen and everyday groceries and non-food items.”
• The store is open weekdays 8am to 6pm and 9am to 5pm on Sunday.