Wisbech hairdresser Max Davies works the runways at London Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech hairdresser spent the weekend working the runways at London Fashion Week.
Max Davies, a style director at Top to Toe salon in Hill Street, worked on nine micro shows over two days with the R+Co Creative Council led by lead educator Natasha Briggs.
Three key trends developed during the event that included:
Natasha Briggs, lead educator, said: “The R+Co Creative Council is a new initiative that allows new talent the opportunity to experience another side of the craft.
“It was a pleasure working with Max and his work spoke for itself. Hair was created to fit each show, which were attended by many well known faces and digital media influencers.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Top to Toe salon said: “It was a great achievement for him and, after a weekend of non-stop fashion, Max returned to the salon ensuring that his clientele are all looking the part too.”
Search Top To Toe on Facebook for more information about the salon.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success