Wisbech hairdresser Max Davies works the runways at London Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech hairdresser spent the weekend working the runways at London Fashion Week.
Max Davies, a style director at Top to Toe salon in Hill Street, worked on nine micro shows over two days with the R+Co Creative Council led by lead educator Natasha Briggs.
Three key trends developed during the event that included:
Natasha Briggs, lead educator, said: “The R+Co Creative Council is a new initiative that allows new talent the opportunity to experience another side of the craft.
“It was a pleasure working with Max and his work spoke for itself. Hair was created to fit each show, which were attended by many well known faces and digital media influencers.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Top to Toe salon said: “It was a great achievement for him and, after a weekend of non-stop fashion, Max returned to the salon ensuring that his clientele are all looking the part too.”
Search Top To Toe on Facebook for more information about the salon.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 8 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47