Wisbech hairdresser Max Davies works the runways at London Fashion Week
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech hairdresser spent the weekend working the runways at London Fashion Week.
Max Davies, a style director at Top to Toe salon in Hill Street, worked on nine micro shows over two days with the R+Co Creative Council led by lead educator Natasha Briggs.
Three key trends developed during the event that included:
Natasha Briggs, lead educator, said: “The R+Co Creative Council is a new initiative that allows new talent the opportunity to experience another side of the craft.
“It was a pleasure working with Max and his work spoke for itself. Hair was created to fit each show, which were attended by many well known faces and digital media influencers.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Top to Toe salon said: “It was a great achievement for him and, after a weekend of non-stop fashion, Max returned to the salon ensuring that his clientele are all looking the part too.”
Search Top To Toe on Facebook for more information about the salon.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find