Wisbech hairdresser Daniel turns in a stylish performance at top trade exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Stylist Daniel Wenn wowed his peers in a sell-out audience at the Pro Hair Live exhibition in Manchester at the weekend.
The 23-year-old was challenged to produce not one but two looks demonstrating the latest trends.
Taking to the UNITE platform Daniel worked for almost an hour to create an intricate braided look as a well as an extreme texture look.
Daniel, who is a style director at hair and beauty emporium ‘Top to Toe’ in Hill Street, Wisbech, said: “It was such an honor to be asked to present on the platform, along with my peers. I really appreciated the opportunity to showcase what I can do, and I hope to be able to do it all again in the future!”
Daniel closed Sunday’s activities at the show with his presentation.
You may also want to watch:
Top to Toe hit the headlines late last year when managing director Sarah Davies took the Fenland Business Person of the Year title.
UNITE is a hair care brand that the salon both use and retail in the salon.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find