Wisbech hairdresser Daniel turns in a stylish performance at top trade exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Stylist Daniel Wenn wowed his peers in a sell-out audience at the Pro Hair Live exhibition in Manchester at the weekend.
The 23-year-old was challenged to produce not one but two looks demonstrating the latest trends.
Taking to the UNITE platform Daniel worked for almost an hour to create an intricate braided look as a well as an extreme texture look.
Daniel, who is a style director at hair and beauty emporium ‘Top to Toe’ in Hill Street, Wisbech, said: “It was such an honor to be asked to present on the platform, along with my peers. I really appreciated the opportunity to showcase what I can do, and I hope to be able to do it all again in the future!”
Daniel closed Sunday’s activities at the show with his presentation.
You may also want to watch:
Top to Toe hit the headlines late last year when managing director Sarah Davies took the Fenland Business Person of the Year title.
UNITE is a hair care brand that the salon both use and retail in the salon.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph