Wisbech hairdresser Daniel turns in a stylish performance at top trade exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Stylist Daniel Wenn wowed his peers in a sell-out audience at the Pro Hair Live exhibition in Manchester at the weekend.
The 23-year-old was challenged to produce not one but two looks demonstrating the latest trends.
Taking to the UNITE platform Daniel worked for almost an hour to create an intricate braided look as a well as an extreme texture look.
Daniel, who is a style director at hair and beauty emporium ‘Top to Toe’ in Hill Street, Wisbech, said: “It was such an honor to be asked to present on the platform, along with my peers. I really appreciated the opportunity to showcase what I can do, and I hope to be able to do it all again in the future!”
Daniel closed Sunday’s activities at the show with his presentation.
You may also want to watch:
Top to Toe hit the headlines late last year when managing director Sarah Davies took the Fenland Business Person of the Year title.
UNITE is a hair care brand that the salon both use and retail in the salon.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer