Watch the bizarre moment topless man decides to have a wash in town’s water fountain
- Credit: Archant
It’s a lovely day, indeed, and one Wisbech resident has really been making the most of the sunny weather - by having a wash in the town’s fountain.
The video, which shows a topless man lathering himself up in St Peter’s Church garden, was taken at around 1pm today.
A local resident sneakily captured the unusual sight on camera by peering over the church garden sign - and then uploaded the clip to their social media.
Posting the unexpected footage to their Snapchat account, they accompanied it with the simple caption: “OMG only in Wisbech”.
The resident said: “The man took his shoes off and thought he was just going to have a paddle.
You may also want to watch:
“Everybody was looking at it as though it was normal.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county