Wisbech couple who share same birthday celebrate Diamond wedding anniversary
A COUPLE who share the same birthday have been celebrating together again after completing 60 years of marriage.
Frank and June Hammond, of Petts Close, Wisbech were both born on August 11, albeit four years apart.
The couple, who met at a dance in their home town of Bedworth, Warwickshire in 1949, celebrated their Diamond wedding anniversary on December 22.
They married at Bedworth Baptist Church in 1951 and moved to the Capital of the Fens about two years later.
June, 79, worked as a nurse while Frank, 83, worked for Spillers but was with Metalbox when he retired.
You may also want to watch:
They have two sons, Michael and David, both of Wisbech, three grandchildren, one step granddaughter and two great grandchildren.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 10 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years