Wisbech Costa Coffee Mother’s Day Competition winner announced
- Credit: Archant
Earlier this month we reported that Costa Coffee in Wisbech was holding a competition for Mother’s Day, giving a lucky mum a chance to win free coffee.
The results are in and the winner has been selected to claim their hot drink every week for a year from the Horsefair store.
Lisa Bradley, who was entered by her nine-year-old son Harry – all he had to do was state why he thought his mum deserved to win.
Harry said: “My Mummy deserves to win a hot drink every week for a year in the Horsefair Costa Coffee because she is the best Mummy anyone could have in the whole universe and is a foster carer to tiny babies.”
Lisa can now enjoy a weekly moment to herself with a hot drink every week for an entire year.
You may also want to watch:
Two runners up were also selected to win £25 Costa gift cards.
For more information, visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Man assaults police officer whilst in possession of drugs on E-Bike
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary