Wisbech Costa Coffee Mother’s Day Competition winner announced
- Credit: Archant
Earlier this month we reported that Costa Coffee in Wisbech was holding a competition for Mother’s Day, giving a lucky mum a chance to win free coffee.
The results are in and the winner has been selected to claim their hot drink every week for a year from the Horsefair store.
Lisa Bradley, who was entered by her nine-year-old son Harry – all he had to do was state why he thought his mum deserved to win.
Harry said: “My Mummy deserves to win a hot drink every week for a year in the Horsefair Costa Coffee because she is the best Mummy anyone could have in the whole universe and is a foster carer to tiny babies.”
Lisa can now enjoy a weekly moment to herself with a hot drink every week for an entire year.
You may also want to watch:
Two runners up were also selected to win £25 Costa gift cards.
For more information, visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 8 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 9 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager