Wisbech Costa Coffee Mother’s Day Competition winner announced
- Credit: Archant
Earlier this month we reported that Costa Coffee in Wisbech was holding a competition for Mother’s Day, giving a lucky mum a chance to win free coffee.
The results are in and the winner has been selected to claim their hot drink every week for a year from the Horsefair store.
Lisa Bradley, who was entered by her nine-year-old son Harry – all he had to do was state why he thought his mum deserved to win.
Harry said: “My Mummy deserves to win a hot drink every week for a year in the Horsefair Costa Coffee because she is the best Mummy anyone could have in the whole universe and is a foster carer to tiny babies.”
Lisa can now enjoy a weekly moment to herself with a hot drink every week for an entire year.
You may also want to watch:
Two runners up were also selected to win £25 Costa gift cards.
For more information, visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed