Wisbech Costa Coffee Mother’s Day Competition winner announced
- Credit: Archant
Earlier this month we reported that Costa Coffee in Wisbech was holding a competition for Mother’s Day, giving a lucky mum a chance to win free coffee.
The results are in and the winner has been selected to claim their hot drink every week for a year from the Horsefair store.
Lisa Bradley, who was entered by her nine-year-old son Harry – all he had to do was state why he thought his mum deserved to win.
Harry said: “My Mummy deserves to win a hot drink every week for a year in the Horsefair Costa Coffee because she is the best Mummy anyone could have in the whole universe and is a foster carer to tiny babies.”
Lisa can now enjoy a weekly moment to herself with a hot drink every week for an entire year.
You may also want to watch:
Two runners up were also selected to win £25 Costa gift cards.
For more information, visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 9 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 10 Two charged with Wisbech murder