Wisbech-based Agrimech scoops customer service award at national ceremony
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech-based agricultural machinery manufacturing firm has scooped the top award at a national ceremony.
Agrimech won the Customer Service Award at the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association ceremony at the NEC in Birmingham.
The company, which specialises in automated weighing, bagging and palletising machinery, started as a support service for other manufacturers’ equipment.
Darren Smith, company founder, said: “Everything we supply is built on our premises, so we know exactly what it is.
“All our staff is trained to fully understand how it works - it’s a real team effort.
You may also want to watch:
“We take enormous pride in the quality of our products and knowing that users are happy with them and the support we provide, so this recognition is hugely important.
“We recognise that it takes a long time to build a good reputation, and it can be lost in the blink of an eye.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
“The passion and dedication shown by our staff is second to none, so I’m delighted for every single one of them that their work has been recognised like this.”