Wisbech-based Agrimech scoops customer service award at national ceremony
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech-based agricultural machinery manufacturing firm has scooped the top award at a national ceremony.
Agrimech won the Customer Service Award at the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association ceremony at the NEC in Birmingham.
The company, which specialises in automated weighing, bagging and palletising machinery, started as a support service for other manufacturers’ equipment.
Darren Smith, company founder, said: “Everything we supply is built on our premises, so we know exactly what it is.
“All our staff is trained to fully understand how it works - it’s a real team effort.
You may also want to watch:
“We take enormous pride in the quality of our products and knowing that users are happy with them and the support we provide, so this recognition is hugely important.
“We recognise that it takes a long time to build a good reputation, and it can be lost in the blink of an eye.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
“The passion and dedication shown by our staff is second to none, so I’m delighted for every single one of them that their work has been recognised like this.”