Wisbech-based Agrimech scoops customer service award at national ceremony
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech-based agricultural machinery manufacturing firm has scooped the top award at a national ceremony.
Agrimech won the Customer Service Award at the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association ceremony at the NEC in Birmingham.
The company, which specialises in automated weighing, bagging and palletising machinery, started as a support service for other manufacturers’ equipment.
Darren Smith, company founder, said: “Everything we supply is built on our premises, so we know exactly what it is.
“All our staff is trained to fully understand how it works - it’s a real team effort.
“We take enormous pride in the quality of our products and knowing that users are happy with them and the support we provide, so this recognition is hugely important.
“We recognise that it takes a long time to build a good reputation, and it can be lost in the blink of an eye.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 5 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 6 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 9 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 10 Stress, anxiety, mental health and depression prompt rise in days off
“The passion and dedication shown by our staff is second to none, so I’m delighted for every single one of them that their work has been recognised like this.”