Wisbech company raise £1,760 for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech company has raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity.
Anglia in Wisbech raised the money by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, said: “Due to the total we decided we were going to split the proceeds between two charities.
“All winners nominated their favoured cause and we drew two names out of the hat.
“It so happened that both charities picked out were for the air ambulance so they ended up with the full amount.”
You may also want to watch:
The presentation was made to Mary Dunn, of EAAA, by the winners Natalie Heighton and Sally Barnes.
- 1 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out