Wisbech company raise £1,760 for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech company has raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity.
Anglia in Wisbech raised the money by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, said: “Due to the total we decided we were going to split the proceeds between two charities.
“All winners nominated their favoured cause and we drew two names out of the hat.
“It so happened that both charities picked out were for the air ambulance so they ended up with the full amount.”
The presentation was made to Mary Dunn, of EAAA, by the winners Natalie Heighton and Sally Barnes.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights