Wisbech company raise £1,760 for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech company has raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity.
Anglia in Wisbech raised the money by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, said: “Due to the total we decided we were going to split the proceeds between two charities.
“All winners nominated their favoured cause and we drew two names out of the hat.
“It so happened that both charities picked out were for the air ambulance so they ended up with the full amount.”
You may also want to watch:
The presentation was made to Mary Dunn, of EAAA, by the winners Natalie Heighton and Sally Barnes.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal