WISBECH: Come and visit the Iconic boathouse as Wisbech Standard hosts Wedding Fayre on November 2nd
THE Wisbech Standard is to offer its readers a unique glimpse into Fenland s premier new flagship building The Boathouse by hosting our autumn wedding fayre there. It will be the first major opportunity for the public to see inside the iconic building bui
THE Wisbech Standard is to offer its readers a unique glimpse into Fenland's premier new flagship building The Boathouse by hosting our autumn wedding fayre there.
It will be the first major opportunity for the public to see inside the iconic building built alongside the River Nene overlooking the yacht harbour.
We've booked the date- Sunday November 2- and we've lined up the exhibitors, who will be able to showcase their companies in this exciting new venue.
Doors open at 11am and close at 4pm and throughout the day visitors will be able to see for themselves, not only the best of Fenland companies, but also see for the first time the potential of this major new building.
You may also want to watch:
Sam StClair, who has been busy organising the wedding fayre on behalf of the Wisbech Standard, said: "This is a truly amazing venue and we are so grateful to Fenland District Council for allowing us to use it on this occasion. I have organised many such events for the paper in recent years, but quite honestly this has to be the most exciting yet."
Among the attractions during the day will be:
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
n wedding photographers
n wedding dresses
n stationery and wedding gift ideas
n opportunities to look at wedding venues throughout the area
n make up artists
n car hire
The wedding fayre will be occupying the reception area of the Boathouse, the Gallery and what will eventually become the café/restaurant.
"The idea has been to make the wedding fayre flow throughout the ground floor," said Sam.
"There's free parking, right by the side of the Boathouse, and I am absolutely certain both our advertisers who are taking stands and the public who will come along will find this a great day out and give people the chance to pick up many useful ideas for their forthcoming wedding."
She added: "I'm sure there will be people just coming along to see the Boathouse for the first time- and why not? It's an awesome building."
(for details email: email@example.com)