Wisbech crash: Air ambulance called after people injured in two vehicle collision at Lynn Road
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called after people were injured in a two-vehicle collision in Wisbech.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 2.23pm on Tuesday to reports of a two-vehicle collision. The road was blocked just after the incident.
“No-one was trapped but people were injured, there was a closure at the roundabout at the A47 and the air ambulance attended the scene.
“The road was closed at Burrett Road at its junction with Lynn Road.
“A number of casualties were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was re-opened at 5.03pm and a recovery vehicle was on the scene at 4.30pm.”
For those unfamiliar with the area the crash scene is down from West Walton mini roundabout.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
Fire crews and police and ambulances are still at the scene.