Wisbech crash: Air ambulance called after people injured in two vehicle collision at Lynn Road
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called after people were injured in a two-vehicle collision in Wisbech.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 2.23pm on Tuesday to reports of a two-vehicle collision. The road was blocked just after the incident.
“No-one was trapped but people were injured, there was a closure at the roundabout at the A47 and the air ambulance attended the scene.
“The road was closed at Burrett Road at its junction with Lynn Road.
“A number of casualties were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was re-opened at 5.03pm and a recovery vehicle was on the scene at 4.30pm.”
For those unfamiliar with the area the crash scene is down from West Walton mini roundabout.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 Two charged with Wisbech murder
Fire crews and police and ambulances are still at the scene.