Wisbech college students exhibit art and design work at Light Cinema
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students from the College of West Anglia (CWA) are currently exhibiting work at the Light Cinema in Wisbech.
The exhibition comprises of pieces that have been inspired by film and book imagery and includes a number of art mediums such as sculpture, costume and painting.
Maggie Hodgkiss, a level 3 student, has produced work that reflects on Alice in Wonderland using collage, painting and model making.
She said: “I grew up with the Alice in Wonderland story and it just makes me happy, which is why I chose it to be the foundation of my designs.
“I usually stick to painting, so this was a chance for me to branch out and do something a little different.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is available to view during the cinema’s open hours and runs until Wednesday April 18.
Visit www.wisbech.lightcinemas.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Emporium takes business to next level
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages