100 per cent pass rate for Wisbech computing students for second time this year
- Credit: Archant
Ten Wisbech students achieved a 100 per cent pass rate in one of their computer-based exams – for the second time this year.
Povilas Ambrasas, Jack Andrassy, Kacper Drobka, Arijus Gestautas, Rafael Pereira Dos Santos, Dante MacAdam, Jake Mattless, Dima Samankov, Harriet Greenwood and James Millar scored top marks in the Microsoft Office Specialist Qualification (MOS).
The Level 2 BTEC computing students at the College of West Anglia’s (CWA) Wisbech campus achieved the internationally-recognised qualification.
The qualification ensures learners are proficient in all aspects of the Microsoft Office Suite and it will help learners advance within their careers and is an excellent qualification for their CV.
Shaun Strachan, computing lecturer at CWA’s Wisbech campus, said: “I am delighted with my students’ recent success.
“Not only have they achieved an internationally recognised qualification, but it will provide them with invaluable skills that they can use in the work place.”
- 1 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 2 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 3 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 6 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 7 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 8 Post office break-in linked to three other ram raids, say police
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 Cannabis plants worth £640,000 raided by police at property