100 per cent pass rate for Wisbech computing students for second time this year
- Credit: Archant
Ten Wisbech students achieved a 100 per cent pass rate in one of their computer-based exams – for the second time this year.
Povilas Ambrasas, Jack Andrassy, Kacper Drobka, Arijus Gestautas, Rafael Pereira Dos Santos, Dante MacAdam, Jake Mattless, Dima Samankov, Harriet Greenwood and James Millar scored top marks in the Microsoft Office Specialist Qualification (MOS).
The Level 2 BTEC computing students at the College of West Anglia’s (CWA) Wisbech campus achieved the internationally-recognised qualification.
The qualification ensures learners are proficient in all aspects of the Microsoft Office Suite and it will help learners advance within their careers and is an excellent qualification for their CV.
Shaun Strachan, computing lecturer at CWA’s Wisbech campus, said: “I am delighted with my students’ recent success.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only have they achieved an internationally recognised qualification, but it will provide them with invaluable skills that they can use in the work place.”
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 10 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident