Fun for all the family at Wisbech Christmas fayre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Christmas fayre is set to be the biggest yet with a range of seasonal of activities to get customers into the festive spirit.
Children will have the chance to meet Santa and his reindeer while adults can enjoy live music and festive food.
On Sunday December 9 from 10am to 3pm, festive fun awaits shoppers at the town centre’s annual event.
As part of activities, the Horsefair Shopping Centre will be hosting a best dressed Christmas costume competition at the bus station starting at noon.
Everyone is encouraged to wear Christmas fancy dress and the best costume will be judged by the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Peter Human.
Cllr Human is awarding prizes donated by the Wisbech Rotary Club.
As well as a prize for the best dressed child, this year there will be a second category for best dressed adult too.
- 1 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 2 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 3 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 8 Megan realises netball dream ahead of Commonwealth Games bow
- 9 Man admits west Norfolk arson
- 10 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
There is free parking for visitors in all car parks.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk.