Fun for all the family at Wisbech Christmas fayre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Christmas fayre is set to be the biggest yet with a range of seasonal of activities to get customers into the festive spirit.
Children will have the chance to meet Santa and his reindeer while adults can enjoy live music and festive food.
On Sunday December 9 from 10am to 3pm, festive fun awaits shoppers at the town centre’s annual event.
As part of activities, the Horsefair Shopping Centre will be hosting a best dressed Christmas costume competition at the bus station starting at noon.
Everyone is encouraged to wear Christmas fancy dress and the best costume will be judged by the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Peter Human.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Human is awarding prizes donated by the Wisbech Rotary Club.
As well as a prize for the best dressed child, this year there will be a second category for best dressed adult too.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
There is free parking for visitors in all car parks.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk.