WISBECH: Christian group undertaking Walk of Witness pass through town on way to Wales
A CHRISTIAN group planning a Walk of Witness from Great Yarmouth to Wales has passed through Wisbech and Fens. The small group of walkers have been carrying a wooden cross. En route they have been speaking to people along the way about their Christian fai
A CHRISTIAN group planning a Walk of Witness from Great Yarmouth to Wales has passed through Wisbech and Fens.
The small group of walkers have been carrying a wooden cross.
En route they have been speaking to people along the way about their Christian faith.
The walkers belong to an evangelical group based at Martham in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
They say they are not an organisation or a grouping of churches but individuals "committed to the advance of God's Kingdom".
The walkers are keeping a daily blog (journal) on their website.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
In a recent entry described their visit to Kings Lynn before heading off to Wisbech.
"Before leaving Kings Lynn, I felt an anointing to preach there," wrote one of the walkers "
"The atmosphere previous was hard, oppressive and difficult to witness. As soon as I finished preaching ("People of Kings Lynn, God is not Judging you, He's calling you...") a window of grace opened!
"One man who listened to preach came over immediately and 'asked' for a tract!! Mark Brooks and I handed out all the tracts we had on us in about 10mins.
"Some really good chances to witness followed, till we were moved on".
WEB LINK: http://forhonour2009.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/day-six-kings-lynn-wisbech/