Poem about ‘moronic vandals’ who killed 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
- Credit: Archant
One of our readers, Mark Huskinson, has penned a poem about the killing of 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
Bet you're really proud and pleased with yourselves,
Even bragging perhaps because it made the news.
Ever reflected that education is a wonderful thing?
You may also want to watch:
Shame all that effort was wasted on you.
Bet your actions will come back to haunt you.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 7 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 8 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 9 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 10 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
Even mindless deeds can have a sting in their tail.
Ever been aware that bees have purpose in life?
Shame your ignorance may land you in jail.
Blatant acts of moronic vandalism
Even worse you've no explanation or reason why.
Ever considered the fine art of thinking?
Shame it would cause your brain cell to fry.
Brain dead, dysfunctional wasters,
Even a bee is cerebrally higher.
Ever comprehended the concept of conscience?
Shame your closed mind won't let you to enquire.