Poem about ‘moronic vandals’ who killed 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
- Credit: Archant
One of our readers, Mark Huskinson, has penned a poem about the killing of 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
Bet you're really proud and pleased with yourselves,
Even bragging perhaps because it made the news.
Ever reflected that education is a wonderful thing?
You may also want to watch:
Shame all that effort was wasted on you.
Bet your actions will come back to haunt you.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
Even mindless deeds can have a sting in their tail.
Ever been aware that bees have purpose in life?
Shame your ignorance may land you in jail.
Blatant acts of moronic vandalism
Even worse you've no explanation or reason why.
Ever considered the fine art of thinking?
Shame it would cause your brain cell to fry.
Brain dead, dysfunctional wasters,
Even a bee is cerebrally higher.
Ever comprehended the concept of conscience?
Shame your closed mind won't let you to enquire.