Poem about ‘moronic vandals’ who killed 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
- Credit: Archant
One of our readers, Mark Huskinson, has penned a poem about the killing of 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
Bet you're really proud and pleased with yourselves,
Even bragging perhaps because it made the news.
Ever reflected that education is a wonderful thing?
You may also want to watch:
Shame all that effort was wasted on you.
Bet your actions will come back to haunt you.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Even mindless deeds can have a sting in their tail.
Ever been aware that bees have purpose in life?
Shame your ignorance may land you in jail.
Blatant acts of moronic vandalism
Even worse you've no explanation or reason why.
Ever considered the fine art of thinking?
Shame it would cause your brain cell to fry.
Brain dead, dysfunctional wasters,
Even a bee is cerebrally higher.
Ever comprehended the concept of conscience?
Shame your closed mind won't let you to enquire.