Poem about ‘moronic vandals’ who killed 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
- Credit: Archant
One of our readers, Mark Huskinson, has penned a poem about the killing of 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
Bet you're really proud and pleased with yourselves,
Even bragging perhaps because it made the news.
Ever reflected that education is a wonderful thing?
Shame all that effort was wasted on you.
Bet your actions will come back to haunt you.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 3 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 5 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 6 Over 480 arrests for drink driving across county, say police
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Wisbech Swimming Club member gains place at British Swimming Championships final
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 10 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
Even mindless deeds can have a sting in their tail.
Ever been aware that bees have purpose in life?
Shame your ignorance may land you in jail.
Blatant acts of moronic vandalism
Even worse you've no explanation or reason why.
Ever considered the fine art of thinking?
Shame it would cause your brain cell to fry.
Brain dead, dysfunctional wasters,
Even a bee is cerebrally higher.
Ever comprehended the concept of conscience?
Shame your closed mind won't let you to enquire.