Poem about ‘moronic vandals’ who killed 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
- Credit: Archant
One of our readers, Mark Huskinson, has penned a poem about the killing of 10,000 rare bees at Wisbech Castle
Bet you're really proud and pleased with yourselves,
Even bragging perhaps because it made the news.
Ever reflected that education is a wonderful thing?
Shame all that effort was wasted on you.
Bet your actions will come back to haunt you.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 5 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 6 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
Even mindless deeds can have a sting in their tail.
Ever been aware that bees have purpose in life?
Shame your ignorance may land you in jail.
Blatant acts of moronic vandalism
Even worse you've no explanation or reason why.
Ever considered the fine art of thinking?
Shame it would cause your brain cell to fry.
Brain dead, dysfunctional wasters,
Even a bee is cerebrally higher.
Ever comprehended the concept of conscience?
Shame your closed mind won't let you to enquire.