Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech opens doors for Royal Wedding celebrations
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech care home got into the Royal Wedding spirit by opening its doors for the local community to join the celebrations.
Staff, residents and families at Lyncroft Care Home on Clarkson Avenue hosted an afternoon tea to mark the occasion.
The staff and residents also took part in games and activities, had a BBQ in the garden, and enjoyed some singing, live music and dancing.
Jan Davison, home manager for Lyncroft Care Home, said: “All our residents and families had such a wonderful day celebrating the Royal Wedding.
“We were also delighted to welcome lots of local people in, who came along to watch the event with us. “This was a wonderful opportunity to show the excellent services on offer and the fantastic work that goes on at Lyncroft Care Home.
You may also want to watch:
“We are excited to invite the local people of Wisbech in again, although they are welcome to pop in, anytime.”
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 6 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham