Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech opens doors for Royal Wedding celebrations
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech care home got into the Royal Wedding spirit by opening its doors for the local community to join the celebrations.
Staff, residents and families at Lyncroft Care Home on Clarkson Avenue hosted an afternoon tea to mark the occasion.
The staff and residents also took part in games and activities, had a BBQ in the garden, and enjoyed some singing, live music and dancing.
Jan Davison, home manager for Lyncroft Care Home, said: “All our residents and families had such a wonderful day celebrating the Royal Wedding.
“We were also delighted to welcome lots of local people in, who came along to watch the event with us. “This was a wonderful opportunity to show the excellent services on offer and the fantastic work that goes on at Lyncroft Care Home.
You may also want to watch:
“We are excited to invite the local people of Wisbech in again, although they are welcome to pop in, anytime.”
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road