Trophies awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night
- Credit: Archant
Ten trophies were awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night as the club’s season came to an end at Elgood’s football stadium.
Martin Smart won the print creative trophy and the public vote from the annual exhibition.
Ross Easdon won the new exhibitor trophy while David Hodgson won five of the trophies including the print of the year.
Pat Attter won the PDI creative trophy, Maurice Wright won four trophies including the mayor's choice trophy from the annual exhibition and Judy Hodgson won eight trophies including the PDI of the Year.
Club chairman Roger Newark won six trophies including the president's choice trophy from the annual exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
The final award, the Bourlet Award, presented in memory of Maurice and Doreen Bourlet, was won by Judy and David Hodgson and Roger Newark.
It is a new trophy consisting of an old camera that was used by Maurice Bourlet.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
The camera club's new season starts again on September 2 at Elgood's Football Stadium.
The club celebrates its 70th anniversary from January 2020.
Earlier this month Judy and David Hodgson gave a talk to the camera club called 'A Journey through the Andes' about their trip to Peru.