Trophies awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night
- Credit: Archant
Ten trophies were awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night as the club’s season came to an end at Elgood’s football stadium.
Martin Smart won the print creative trophy and the public vote from the annual exhibition.
Ross Easdon won the new exhibitor trophy while David Hodgson won five of the trophies including the print of the year.
Pat Attter won the PDI creative trophy, Maurice Wright won four trophies including the mayor's choice trophy from the annual exhibition and Judy Hodgson won eight trophies including the PDI of the Year.
Club chairman Roger Newark won six trophies including the president's choice trophy from the annual exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
The final award, the Bourlet Award, presented in memory of Maurice and Doreen Bourlet, was won by Judy and David Hodgson and Roger Newark.
It is a new trophy consisting of an old camera that was used by Maurice Bourlet.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
The camera club's new season starts again on September 2 at Elgood's Football Stadium.
The club celebrates its 70th anniversary from January 2020.
Earlier this month Judy and David Hodgson gave a talk to the camera club called 'A Journey through the Andes' about their trip to Peru.