Trophies awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night
- Credit: Archant
Ten trophies were awarded at Wisbech & District Camera Club’s presentation night as the club’s season came to an end at Elgood’s football stadium.
Martin Smart won the print creative trophy and the public vote from the annual exhibition.
Ross Easdon won the new exhibitor trophy while David Hodgson won five of the trophies including the print of the year.
Pat Attter won the PDI creative trophy, Maurice Wright won four trophies including the mayor's choice trophy from the annual exhibition and Judy Hodgson won eight trophies including the PDI of the Year.
Club chairman Roger Newark won six trophies including the president's choice trophy from the annual exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
The final award, the Bourlet Award, presented in memory of Maurice and Doreen Bourlet, was won by Judy and David Hodgson and Roger Newark.
It is a new trophy consisting of an old camera that was used by Maurice Bourlet.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 10 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
The camera club's new season starts again on September 2 at Elgood's Football Stadium.
The club celebrates its 70th anniversary from January 2020.
Earlier this month Judy and David Hodgson gave a talk to the camera club called 'A Journey through the Andes' about their trip to Peru.