Wisbech cadet earns promotion
- Credit: Archant
A FENLAND cadet’s tireless work has been rewarded with a promotion.
Cadet Corporal Ross Chadney, of 272 (Wisbech) Squadron, has been promoted to the rank of Cadet Sergeant in recognition of his academic skills and leadership ability.
Ross was presented with his rank slides on final parade by Officer in Charge, 272 (Wisbech) Squadron, Flying Officer Colin Arnold.
He said: “I can’t stop smiling. I am so pleased that I have reached the rank of Sergeant.”
This year he was the Squadron Cadet representative at the Wing Commanders dining out night and has also represented 272 at athletics and cross country.
You may also want to watch:
He will lead the Drill Team at the Wing Field weekend.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 5 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 9 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90