Wisbech businessman offers £250 reward for information about robbery and assault against 13-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech businessman has offered a £250 reward for information about a robbery and assault against a 13-year-old boy.
John Foster will give the reward for information that leads to the successful conviction of anyone involved in the crime.
Detective Constable Graham Clifton said: “This was a particularly nasty incident in which a young teenage boy was injured and required hospital treatment.
“We are keen to hear from anyone who has information about the incident or has seen the distinctive off-road pitbike.”
Police were called to reports that a teenager had been robbed and assaulted in Corporation Road at around 4.45pm on Sunday, January 22. The victim was approached by two men who assaulted him and stole his Suzuki off-road pit bike.
You may also want to watch:
The offenders are described as being white, aged between 21 and 40 with local accents. One man is described as 5’8” and was wearing a dark grey or black hooded top and the second is described as 6’ wearing a light grey hooded top.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis