Wisbech businessman offers £250 reward for information about robbery and assault against 13-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech businessman has offered a £250 reward for information about a robbery and assault against a 13-year-old boy.
John Foster will give the reward for information that leads to the successful conviction of anyone involved in the crime.
Detective Constable Graham Clifton said: “This was a particularly nasty incident in which a young teenage boy was injured and required hospital treatment.
“We are keen to hear from anyone who has information about the incident or has seen the distinctive off-road pitbike.”
Police were called to reports that a teenager had been robbed and assaulted in Corporation Road at around 4.45pm on Sunday, January 22. The victim was approached by two men who assaulted him and stole his Suzuki off-road pit bike.
You may also want to watch:
The offenders are described as being white, aged between 21 and 40 with local accents. One man is described as 5’8” and was wearing a dark grey or black hooded top and the second is described as 6’ wearing a light grey hooded top.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream