Marshland networking group deliver Christmas presents to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital children’s ward
- Credit: Archant
Members of a business networking group in Wisbech have come together to donate Christmas presents to children at the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital in Kings Lynn.
The group is part of the Business Networking International (BNI) and members of the Marshland and Vancouver group have donated four large bags of presents to the Rudham Childrens Ward.
Claire James, president of the Marshland group, said: “We are a group of local business people who meet each week to grow our businesses and our members have enjoyed a fantastic year.
“We are all aware Christmas isn’t always an easy time for some families and the whole group wanted to donate gifts, not just to the children who are in hospital, but also to their siblings.
“We would also like to acknowledge and thank Youngsters World in Kings Lynn for a fantastic discount allowing us to purchase additional gifts”
You may also want to watch:
All the presents, wrapped by members of the group, have been left with hospital staff, that ensures that all children in the hospital will receive a gift this Christmas.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening