Marshland networking group deliver Christmas presents to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital children’s ward
- Credit: Archant
Members of a business networking group in Wisbech have come together to donate Christmas presents to children at the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital in Kings Lynn.
The group is part of the Business Networking International (BNI) and members of the Marshland and Vancouver group have donated four large bags of presents to the Rudham Childrens Ward.
Claire James, president of the Marshland group, said: “We are a group of local business people who meet each week to grow our businesses and our members have enjoyed a fantastic year.
“We are all aware Christmas isn’t always an easy time for some families and the whole group wanted to donate gifts, not just to the children who are in hospital, but also to their siblings.
“We would also like to acknowledge and thank Youngsters World in Kings Lynn for a fantastic discount allowing us to purchase additional gifts”
You may also want to watch:
All the presents, wrapped by members of the group, have been left with hospital staff, that ensures that all children in the hospital will receive a gift this Christmas.
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 3 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 4 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 5 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 6 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 7 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 8 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 9 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park