Marshland networking group deliver Christmas presents to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital children’s ward
- Credit: Archant
Members of a business networking group in Wisbech have come together to donate Christmas presents to children at the Queen Elizabeth II Hospital in Kings Lynn.
The group is part of the Business Networking International (BNI) and members of the Marshland and Vancouver group have donated four large bags of presents to the Rudham Childrens Ward.
Claire James, president of the Marshland group, said: “We are a group of local business people who meet each week to grow our businesses and our members have enjoyed a fantastic year.
“We are all aware Christmas isn’t always an easy time for some families and the whole group wanted to donate gifts, not just to the children who are in hospital, but also to their siblings.
“We would also like to acknowledge and thank Youngsters World in Kings Lynn for a fantastic discount allowing us to purchase additional gifts”
You may also want to watch:
All the presents, wrapped by members of the group, have been left with hospital staff, that ensures that all children in the hospital will receive a gift this Christmas.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide