WISBECH BLAZE-:It was arson say fire chiefs as reward offered to catch culprits
A CASH reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for an arson at a scrapyard in Wisbech.The fire was started between 4.15am and 4.45am on Tuesday July 15 at the rear of Dentons scrapyard in Osborne
A CASH reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for an arson at a scrapyard in Wisbech.
The fire was started between 4.15am and 4.45am on Tuesday July 15 at the rear of Dentons scrapyard in Osborne Road.
Detective Sergeant David Simpson, investigating, said: "The fire caused a large amount of damage at the scrapyard.
"We hope this reward being offered by the owner will encourage someone with the information we need to come forward."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DS Simpson on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out