WISBECH BLAZE-:It was arson say fire chiefs as reward offered to catch culprits
A CASH reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for an arson at a scrapyard in Wisbech.The fire was started between 4.15am and 4.45am on Tuesday July 15 at the rear of Dentons scrapyard in Osborne
A CASH reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for an arson at a scrapyard in Wisbech.
The fire was started between 4.15am and 4.45am on Tuesday July 15 at the rear of Dentons scrapyard in Osborne Road.
Detective Sergeant David Simpson, investigating, said: "The fire caused a large amount of damage at the scrapyard.
"We hope this reward being offered by the owner will encourage someone with the information we need to come forward."
Anyone with information should contact DS Simpson on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 9 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections