Wisbech based rock band who have worked with Snow Patrol are set to release new album
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech based band who have worked alongside Indie rockers Snow Patrol and a Grammy nominated songwriter are set to release their new album.
Burning Codes will release Liberator this summer, which follows new single Loss Leader.
Belfast born frontman Paul Archer has toured with Snow Patrol and is the brother of Grammy nominated songwriter Iain Archer - who has written Hold Back the River by James Bay and penned tracks for Liam Gallagher, Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.
Iain has produced and mixed tracks for Burning Codes who are currently planning shows to launch the new album.
They have also featured on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, performing a live session and featured heavily on radio across Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the band check out their Facebook page at Burning Codes or visit www.burningcodes.co.uk
The band are also featured on Spotify and Apple Music/ iTunes with new single Loss Leader.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000