Wisbech based rock band who have worked with Snow Patrol are set to release new album
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech based band who have worked alongside Indie rockers Snow Patrol and a Grammy nominated songwriter are set to release their new album.
Burning Codes will release Liberator this summer, which follows new single Loss Leader.
Belfast born frontman Paul Archer has toured with Snow Patrol and is the brother of Grammy nominated songwriter Iain Archer - who has written Hold Back the River by James Bay and penned tracks for Liam Gallagher, Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.
Iain has produced and mixed tracks for Burning Codes who are currently planning shows to launch the new album.
They have also featured on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, performing a live session and featured heavily on radio across Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the band check out their Facebook page at Burning Codes or visit www.burningcodes.co.uk
The band are also featured on Spotify and Apple Music/ iTunes with new single Loss Leader.
- 1 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 'I hit brick walls' says guardian fighting for child mental health support
- 9 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 10 Murder suspect is victim's son