Wisbech based rock band who have worked with Snow Patrol are set to release new album
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech based band who have worked alongside Indie rockers Snow Patrol and a Grammy nominated songwriter are set to release their new album.
Burning Codes will release Liberator this summer, which follows new single Loss Leader.
Belfast born frontman Paul Archer has toured with Snow Patrol and is the brother of Grammy nominated songwriter Iain Archer - who has written Hold Back the River by James Bay and penned tracks for Liam Gallagher, Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.
Iain has produced and mixed tracks for Burning Codes who are currently planning shows to launch the new album.
They have also featured on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, performing a live session and featured heavily on radio across Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the band check out their Facebook page at Burning Codes or visit www.burningcodes.co.uk
The band are also featured on Spotify and Apple Music/ iTunes with new single Loss Leader.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Emporium takes business to next level
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages