WISBECH: And your favourite local paper turns 'matchmaker' to bring two businesses together!
TWO Wisbech businesses have joined forces thanks to the initiative of Wisbech Standard field sales representative Pete Naylor. Wisbech Carpet Depot and Donna Rolfe Interiors now operate under one roof at 3 Anglia Way. Donna Rolfe Interiors was previously
TWO Wisbech businesses have joined forces thanks to the initiative of Wisbech Standard field sales representative Pete Naylor.
Wisbech Carpet Depot and Donna Rolfe Interiors now operate under one roof at 3 Anglia Way.
Donna Rolfe Interiors was previously based at a premises nearby, on Algores Way, but our man Pete saw the opportunity for the business to thrive by working together and organised a meeting with owners Danny Wright and Donna Rolfe.
Mr Naylor said: "Danny and Donna got on like a house on fire straight away and they were really keen to work together.
"I can only see them going from strength too strength now.
"I'm really happy for them both and I wish them the best of luck."
- 1 Man alleged to have kidnapped child sparks heavy police presence
- 2 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 3 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 4 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 7 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 8 Wisbech based Alan Hudson centre receives third outstanding award
- 9 Man who glassed another man in the head after a fight jailed
- 10 Cops catch out suspected drug driver who faked identity
The business still run separately but customers can now see how the products sold at each store would look together.
A special champagne opening was held last Saturday to mark the new venture.
Mr Wright said: "Pete suggested that we worked together and everything has gone brilliantly ever since.
"Donna and I are both on the same wavelength and we want to offer excellent customer service.
"We're both delighted that Pete made this suggestion and he's done extremely well for us.