WISBECH: And your favourite local paper turns 'matchmaker' to bring two businesses together!
TWO Wisbech businesses have joined forces thanks to the initiative of Wisbech Standard field sales representative Pete Naylor. Wisbech Carpet Depot and Donna Rolfe Interiors now operate under one roof at 3 Anglia Way. Donna Rolfe Interiors was previously
TWO Wisbech businesses have joined forces thanks to the initiative of Wisbech Standard field sales representative Pete Naylor.
Wisbech Carpet Depot and Donna Rolfe Interiors now operate under one roof at 3 Anglia Way.
Donna Rolfe Interiors was previously based at a premises nearby, on Algores Way, but our man Pete saw the opportunity for the business to thrive by working together and organised a meeting with owners Danny Wright and Donna Rolfe.
Mr Naylor said: "Danny and Donna got on like a house on fire straight away and they were really keen to work together.
"I can only see them going from strength too strength now.
"I'm really happy for them both and I wish them the best of luck."
- 1 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 4 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
- 5 Partygoer who claimed ADHD caused him to kill jailed for life
- 6 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 7 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 8 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
The business still run separately but customers can now see how the products sold at each store would look together.
A special champagne opening was held last Saturday to mark the new venture.
Mr Wright said: "Pete suggested that we worked together and everything has gone brilliantly ever since.
"Donna and I are both on the same wavelength and we want to offer excellent customer service.
"We're both delighted that Pete made this suggestion and he's done extremely well for us.