WIN: Your chance to win vouchers to spend at The Original Factory Shop
SHOPPERS in Whittlesey are set to enjoy the ultimate value shopping experience as The Original Factory Shop, one of the UK s leading national value retailers, opens a new outlet in the town. To celebrate the opening, we ve teamed up with The Original Fa
SHOPPERS in Whittlesey are set to enjoy the ultimate value shopping experience as The Original Factory Shop, one of the UK's leading national value retailers, opens a new outlet in the town.
To celebrate the opening, we've teamed up with The Original Factory Shop to give seven lucky readers the chance to win their share of �200 worth of vouchers to spend in store.
Located at 21 High Causeway, The Original Factory Shop opens its doors on Tuesday April 28, bringing an extensive range of men's, ladies and children's fashion, homewares, electricals and toiletries, including a large selection of branded goods to Whittlesey.
The 9,747 sq ft property in Whittlesey is The Original Factory Shop's 106th store, and adds to the firm's growing number of stores which already span the UK from the Highlands of Scotland right the way to Cornwall.
You may also want to watch:
Led by CEO Angela Spindler, former boss of Debenhams who joined The Original Factory Shop in January 2009, the company has grown steadily over the past few years, opening 18 new stores in 2008 and has more than 1400 employees across the UK.
To be in with your chance of winning simply answer the following question and send your entries to The Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard, 51 High Street, March, PE159JJ, or email email@example.com by Friday May 8. Mark your entry Factory Shop Competition.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
The first prize winner will receive �50 in vouchers and six runners up will receive �25 vouchers.
The Original Factory Shop is located where in Whittlesey?