WIN, WIN, WIN: Join the parade in this stunning classic Bentley and enjoy a slap up breakfast
HERE S a great competition from your favourite local paper – with an unusual and unbeatable prize on offer. Thanks to our friends at M T Cars of Whittlesey we re able to offer one lucky reader – and three of their friends or family members- the chance to
HERE'S a great competition from your favourite local paper - with an unusual and unbeatable prize on offer.
Thanks to our friends at M T Cars of Whittlesey we're able to offer one lucky reader - and three of their friends or family members- the chance to join the big parade.
This is not any old parade- this is the March Summer Festival Carnival Parade and it's in this wonderful classic Bentley that you will be travelling.
M T Cars have made available their pride and joy to enable the winner of our competition to join other classic vehicles entered for the parade.
Your chauffeur? A top prize demands a top driver, but in the absence of such Editor John Elworthy will be donning his peaked cap to act as your guide and chauffeur.
- 1 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 3 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 9 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 10 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
n Pick up the winners from their homes
n Treat them to a slap up breakfast at a local hotel
n Take them onto the venue for the parade
n Drive them as they join the parade to enjoy this special day
Later there will be time to enjoy the summer festival activities, before your 'chauffeur' drops you off at home.
And there will, of course, be a complimentary photo of your day out to follow.
Win this superb competition prize for yourself or nominate some friends or relatives by answering three simple questions.
The questions relate to advertisements in this week's Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard BUT you can check for the answers using our E edition.
Just click through to pages 38,39,40 and 41, study the advertisements, and then answer these questions:
1: You'll find the right motor up the creek. Who am I?
2: Four noughts will take you to some fine ale. Where am I?
3: Wear it not pour it! You'd better watch out though. My shop is?
Send your answers to: M T Cars Bentley competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ or email: email@example.com
We'll pick a winner on June 8 at midday and let the winner know later that day.