WIN, WIN, WIN: Join the parade in this stunning classic Bentley and enjoy a slap up breakfast
HERE S a great competition from your favourite local paper – with an unusual and unbeatable prize on offer. Thanks to our friends at M T Cars of Whittlesey we re able to offer one lucky reader – and three of their friends or family members- the chance to
HERE'S a great competition from your favourite local paper - with an unusual and unbeatable prize on offer.
Thanks to our friends at M T Cars of Whittlesey we're able to offer one lucky reader - and three of their friends or family members- the chance to join the big parade.
This is not any old parade- this is the March Summer Festival Carnival Parade and it's in this wonderful classic Bentley that you will be travelling.
M T Cars have made available their pride and joy to enable the winner of our competition to join other classic vehicles entered for the parade.
You may also want to watch:
Your chauffeur? A top prize demands a top driver, but in the absence of such Editor John Elworthy will be donning his peaked cap to act as your guide and chauffeur.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Share your views on our newspaper via reader survey
- 5 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 6 Woman ‘drink driver’ arrested for having no licence or insurance
- 7 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Man who died in road crash is named
n Pick up the winners from their homes
n Treat them to a slap up breakfast at a local hotel
n Take them onto the venue for the parade
n Drive them as they join the parade to enjoy this special day
Later there will be time to enjoy the summer festival activities, before your 'chauffeur' drops you off at home.
And there will, of course, be a complimentary photo of your day out to follow.
Win this superb competition prize for yourself or nominate some friends or relatives by answering three simple questions.
The questions relate to advertisements in this week's Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard BUT you can check for the answers using our E edition.
Just click through to pages 38,39,40 and 41, study the advertisements, and then answer these questions:
1: You'll find the right motor up the creek. Who am I?
2: Four noughts will take you to some fine ale. Where am I?
3: Wear it not pour it! You'd better watch out though. My shop is?
Send your answers to: M T Cars Bentley competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ or email: email@example.com
We'll pick a winner on June 8 at midday and let the winner know later that day.