WIN! WIN! WIN! Here's your chance to enjoy a glorious 2 minute trolley dash at Aldi- enter online
A TWO minute trolley dash is the amazing prize on offer to one lucky reader of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard. For we ve teamed up with the Wisbech branch of Aldi to celebrate their phenomenal success by launching our latest joint competition. At 8
A TWO minute 'trolley dash' is the amazing prize on offer to one lucky reader of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.
For we've teamed up with the Wisbech branch of Aldi to celebrate their phenomenal success by launching our latest joint competition.
At 8.45am on Monday December 8, the lucky winner of our competition will have the chance to go on a two minute trolley dash, filling their trolley with whatever goods they can accumulate.
Staff will be on hand to blow the whistle to launch the trolley dash but for 120 glorious seconds our competition winner will have free range to zoom round the store.
Apart from exemptions for alcohol and special lines, the rest of the store is there for the asking - and you won't have to worry about bumping into customers.
For our winner will be the envy of their friends as they take to the Sandyland store a full 15 minutes before opening time, ensuring an aisle free experience.
- 1 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 8 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 9 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 10 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
So how to win? It's easy: simply guess how many stores Aldi has in the UK and Ireland.
Once you've got the answer, drop it on a postcard to: Aldi Competition, Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ.
Alternatively email the answer to: Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all entries is noon on December 1 and the lucky winner will be announced on our website by 1pm and in the edition of your favourite local paper four days later.
For years it was one of Britain's best kept 'secrets' but now it seems the world knows about the phenomenal success of Aldi.
The discount retailer is bucking the trend and building a massive reputation for quality and price-and now has ...... stores across the UK and Ireland.
a) 40 stores
b) 400 stores
c) 4000 stores
That's the question. Send us your answer - and good luck.