Win a Valentine’s Day pamper hamper worth £45 in Horsefair sticker competition
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is giving shoppers the chance to win a Valentine’s Day Pamper Hamper worth £45.
The prize, donated by Boots in the Horsefair, can be won by displaying one of the shopping centre’s car stickers which are available for free from the P1 Hand Car Wash in the Horsefair car park.
The winning car will be chosen at random and must be parked in the Horsefair car park on Valentine’s Day.
Kevin Smith said: “Our car stickers are becoming really popular, it’s great to see the Horsefair logo getting around Wisbech and beyond.
“Boots have been incredibly generous with this prize; our Valentine’s winner will certainly be very lucky!”
You may also want to watch:
The Pamper Hamper, worth over £45, consists of luxury products from Ted Baker, Max Factor and L’Oreal among other brands.
The Horsefair car sticker campaign gives away prizes each month to shoppers who display one of the centre’s car stickers in their vehicle.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk