Win a Valentine’s Day pamper hamper worth £45 in Horsefair sticker competition
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is giving shoppers the chance to win a Valentine’s Day Pamper Hamper worth £45.
The prize, donated by Boots in the Horsefair, can be won by displaying one of the shopping centre’s car stickers which are available for free from the P1 Hand Car Wash in the Horsefair car park.
The winning car will be chosen at random and must be parked in the Horsefair car park on Valentine’s Day.
Kevin Smith said: “Our car stickers are becoming really popular, it’s great to see the Horsefair logo getting around Wisbech and beyond.
“Boots have been incredibly generous with this prize; our Valentine’s winner will certainly be very lucky!”
You may also want to watch:
The Pamper Hamper, worth over £45, consists of luxury products from Ted Baker, Max Factor and L’Oreal among other brands.
The Horsefair car sticker campaign gives away prizes each month to shoppers who display one of the centre’s car stickers in their vehicle.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk