Win a Valentine’s Day pamper hamper worth £45 in Horsefair sticker competition
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is giving shoppers the chance to win a Valentine’s Day Pamper Hamper worth £45.
The prize, donated by Boots in the Horsefair, can be won by displaying one of the shopping centre’s car stickers which are available for free from the P1 Hand Car Wash in the Horsefair car park.
The winning car will be chosen at random and must be parked in the Horsefair car park on Valentine’s Day.
Kevin Smith said: “Our car stickers are becoming really popular, it’s great to see the Horsefair logo getting around Wisbech and beyond.
“Boots have been incredibly generous with this prize; our Valentine’s winner will certainly be very lucky!”
You may also want to watch:
The Pamper Hamper, worth over £45, consists of luxury products from Ted Baker, Max Factor and L’Oreal among other brands.
The Horsefair car sticker campaign gives away prizes each month to shoppers who display one of the centre’s car stickers in their vehicle.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk