Win a Valentine’s Day pamper hamper worth £45 in Horsefair sticker competition
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is giving shoppers the chance to win a Valentine’s Day Pamper Hamper worth £45.
The prize, donated by Boots in the Horsefair, can be won by displaying one of the shopping centre’s car stickers which are available for free from the P1 Hand Car Wash in the Horsefair car park.
The winning car will be chosen at random and must be parked in the Horsefair car park on Valentine’s Day.
Kevin Smith said: “Our car stickers are becoming really popular, it’s great to see the Horsefair logo getting around Wisbech and beyond.
“Boots have been incredibly generous with this prize; our Valentine’s winner will certainly be very lucky!”
The Pamper Hamper, worth over £45, consists of luxury products from Ted Baker, Max Factor and L’Oreal among other brands.
The Horsefair car sticker campaign gives away prizes each month to shoppers who display one of the centre’s car stickers in their vehicle.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 4 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 9 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk