WIN! Tickets to Truckfest in Peterborough
MORE than 2,000 trucks of all shapes and sizes will be roaring into the East of England Showground in Peterborough for Truckfest next week. We have 20 family passes, for two adults and two children, worth �39.50 each, to give away. The two-day event is ar
MORE than 2,000 trucks of all shapes and sizes will be roaring into the East of England Showground in Peterborough for Truckfest next week.
We have 20 family passes, for two adults and two children, worth �39.50 each, to give away.
The two-day event is arguably the biggest festival of its type in Europe.
It starts on Sunday, May 3, will be open from 9am-5.30pm on both days, and will feature exhibitions, live music, stunt drivers and celebrity guests, including Rick Yemm, from the cult television show, Ice Road Truckers, Sally Traffic from BBC Radio 2 and a host of soap stars, to be announced closer to the event.
You may also want to watch:
Trucks which have been driven by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May in the television programme Top Gear will also feature.
There will also be a fun fair, children's cartoon characters and hundreds of trade stands, plus camping and caravanning facilities.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Hundreds of competitors will be competing in the cherished Truckfest awards, which have been dubbed as Crufts for Trucks.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Rob Tefler or Steve Dallimore on 01775 768661 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. To benefit from advance ticket prices or to reserve a caravan or tent pitch as well as for latest updates, visit www.truckfest.co.uk.
n To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 family passes, answer this simple question:
What is the name of the of the cult truck-based television show, featuring Rick Yemm?
Send your answers on a postcard to: "Truckfest Competition", Cambs Times/ Wisbech Standard, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or e mail adam.lazzari@archant .co.uk, leaving your name, address and daytime telephone number.
Entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday (April 29). The winners will be notified and tickets will be left at the show for them to collect.