WIN! Tickets to Truckfest in Peterborough
MORE than 2,000 trucks of all shapes and sizes will be roaring into the East of England Showground in Peterborough for Truckfest next week. We have 20 family passes, for two adults and two children, worth �39.50 each, to give away. The two-day event is ar
MORE than 2,000 trucks of all shapes and sizes will be roaring into the East of England Showground in Peterborough for Truckfest next week.
We have 20 family passes, for two adults and two children, worth �39.50 each, to give away.
The two-day event is arguably the biggest festival of its type in Europe.
It starts on Sunday, May 3, will be open from 9am-5.30pm on both days, and will feature exhibitions, live music, stunt drivers and celebrity guests, including Rick Yemm, from the cult television show, Ice Road Truckers, Sally Traffic from BBC Radio 2 and a host of soap stars, to be announced closer to the event.
You may also want to watch:
Trucks which have been driven by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May in the television programme Top Gear will also feature.
There will also be a fun fair, children's cartoon characters and hundreds of trade stands, plus camping and caravanning facilities.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
Hundreds of competitors will be competing in the cherished Truckfest awards, which have been dubbed as Crufts for Trucks.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Rob Tefler or Steve Dallimore on 01775 768661 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. To benefit from advance ticket prices or to reserve a caravan or tent pitch as well as for latest updates, visit www.truckfest.co.uk.
n To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 family passes, answer this simple question:
What is the name of the of the cult truck-based television show, featuring Rick Yemm?
Send your answers on a postcard to: "Truckfest Competition", Cambs Times/ Wisbech Standard, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or e mail adam.lazzari@archant .co.uk, leaving your name, address and daytime telephone number.
Entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday (April 29). The winners will be notified and tickets will be left at the show for them to collect.