WIN: Four new MeatSMART cooking kits up for grabs in our latest competition
WITH more and more people making casseroles, soups and stews with leftover meat, MeatMATTERS.com has launched a new MeatSMART recipe booklet. And we have teamed up with MeatMATTERS.com for our latest competition – to give away four new MeatSMART cooking k
WITH more and more people making casseroles, soups and stews with leftover meat, MeatMATTERS.com has launched a new MeatSMART recipe booklet.
And we have teamed up with MeatMATTERS.com for our latest competition - to give away four new MeatSMART cooking kits.
Included in that kit will be the new recipe booklet, retro red kitchen scales, meat carving board, meat thermometer, apron and kitchen timer.
A survey carried out by MeatMATTERS.com found that 58 per cent of consumers have taken action to cut their shopping bills, while a further 24 per cent said that in the last year they had made more casseroles, stews and soups with leftovers.
You may also want to watch:
To encourage this trend MeatMATTERS.com launched the MeatSMART booklet - a guide full of delicious and inspiring recipes using economical cuts of meat that make the most of seasonal ingredients.
TV presenter and consumer guru Julia Bradbury, who launched the booklet with MeatMATTERS, said: "Times have been really tough for shoppers and many of us have had to reduce household budgets in the past year.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 8 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 9 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
"What many people don't realise is that it is easy to eat quality meals on a tight budget just by being savvier about what you buy."
For more information about the MeatSMART campaign, recipes and hints and tips visit www.MeatMATTERS.com.
n For your chance to win one of the four kits answer the following question:
What are the three red meats?
a) Lamb, Beef, Pork
b) Offal, Belly, Shank
c) Chicken, Turkey, Game
Send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to MeatMATTERS.com Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than noon on Friday November 13. Alternatively, to email your entry click here.
The winners will be the first four correct entries drawn at random.
Archant competition rules apply.