WIN: Chance to win tickets for Jimi Hendrix Experience at King's Lynn Corn Exchange
WE have teamed up with the Corn Exchange at King s Lynn to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Jimi Hendrix Experience. You make think it is impossible to measure up to legendary rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix, but when you
WE have teamed up with the Corn Exchange at King's Lynn to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
You make think it is impossible to measure up to legendary rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix, but when you listen to "Are You experienced" featuring John Campbell, you quickly realise that it can be done.
The guitar work is note perfect and at the same time beautifully fluent. The voice IS Hendrix, and the persona of the man himself is on the stage is personified by John Campbell who also bears a striking resemblance to Jimi.
"Are You Experienced? Are the world's number one tribute to Jimi Hendrix and they will be performing at the Corn Exchange on Friday April 24 at 7.30pm.
Tickets are priced �15 and are available from the box office on 01553 764864 or book online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer this simple question:
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Missing woman back home
- 7 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 8 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 9 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 10 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
Who features in the show?
Send your answers, including your name address and contact telephone number to The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ.
Closing date is April 17. Normal Archant rules apply.