WIN: A three-course meal for four people at the Case in Wisbech
THE Wisbech Standard has teamed up with The Case, Wisbech to offer you the chance to win a delicious three-course meal for four – including a bottle of champagne. Following this month s launch of the pub s brand new menus, they are proud to introdu
THE Wisbech Standard has teamed up with The Case, Wisbech to offer you the chance to win a delicious three-course meal for four - including a bottle of champagne.
Following this month's launch of the pub's brand new menus, they are proud to introduce a whole host of new and exciting dishes, as well as bringing back the classics that we all know and love.
A spokesman from pub owners the Barracuda Group said: "The pub prides itself on being able to offer mouth-watering meals, made from prime ingredients that are even better in quality, without a rise in the price.
"They know that you want more for your money, and are eager to prove that good-value eating can now be great!"
You may also want to watch:
The pub serves traditional British dishes, like fish and chips with prime cod, hand-battered by their own chefs and rich steak pie with tender pieces of steak and melt-in-the-mouth pastry.
And every Thursday is Great British Pub Night where these dishes and other classics are served complete with a drink for only £5.95.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
If you're already dreaming about dessert, you simply have to sample their piece de resistance, a devilish chocolate fudge cake.
Whether you fancy a snack, a sandwich, or the full works, friendly staff will offer you a warm welcome, a mouth-watering menu, and let their food do the rest of the talking.
For the chance to win a delicious three-course-meal and a bottle of champagne for up to four people worth more than £100, answer the following question:
On which evening does Ye Olde Griffin hold the Great British Pub Night?
Answers should be sent on a postcard clearly marked 'Griffin Competition' to the Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March, Cambs, PE15 9JJ, or can be e mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrants should send their name, address and daytime telephone number and entries must be received by no later than 5pm on November 1.
The prize is to be redeemed by December 1.