WIN!: A Sony goodie hamper worth �500 in our competition with Kellyvision of Whittlesey
HERE S a great chance to hide those January blues and bag yourself some superb Sony goodies as a late Christmas present. We have teamed up with Kellyvision of Whittlesey to offer one lucky reader an amazing package worth �500. Inside the Kellyvision and S
HERE'S a great chance to hide those January blues and bag yourself some superb Sony goodies as a late Christmas present.
We have teamed up with Kellyvision of Whittlesey to offer one lucky reader an amazing package worth �500.
Inside the Kellyvision and Sony Christmas Prize Draw hamper will be a portable DVD player, a digital camera and a CD/cassette/radio player.
The DVD player is worth �159.99 and comes with a seven-inch widescreen monitor and a USB port for JPEG picture and MP3 music playback.
You may also want to watch:
The digital camera, meanwhile, is worth �289.99. The high-sensitivity 7.2 megapixel camera takes pictures and shoots video, has a stainless steel body and 3x optical zoom.
Then there's the stylish CD/cassette/radio player, worth �49.99. It has an AM/FM tuner, stereo speakers and Megabass.
- 1 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
But there's only one way to get your hands on this package - and it's by answering this simple question:
In which Fenland town is Kellyvision based?
Send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to Kellyvision Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than noon on Thursday January 7.
Alternatively, email your entry by clicking here. Emails must include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Archant competition rules apply.