WIN!: A Sony goodie hamper worth �500 in our competition with Kellyvision of Whittlesey
HERE S a great chance to hide those January blues and bag yourself some superb Sony goodies as a late Christmas present. We have teamed up with Kellyvision of Whittlesey to offer one lucky reader an amazing package worth �500. Inside the Kellyvision and S
HERE'S a great chance to hide those January blues and bag yourself some superb Sony goodies as a late Christmas present.
We have teamed up with Kellyvision of Whittlesey to offer one lucky reader an amazing package worth �500.
Inside the Kellyvision and Sony Christmas Prize Draw hamper will be a portable DVD player, a digital camera and a CD/cassette/radio player.
The DVD player is worth �159.99 and comes with a seven-inch widescreen monitor and a USB port for JPEG picture and MP3 music playback.
You may also want to watch:
The digital camera, meanwhile, is worth �289.99. The high-sensitivity 7.2 megapixel camera takes pictures and shoots video, has a stainless steel body and 3x optical zoom.
Then there's the stylish CD/cassette/radio player, worth �49.99. It has an AM/FM tuner, stereo speakers and Megabass.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
But there's only one way to get your hands on this package - and it's by answering this simple question:
In which Fenland town is Kellyvision based?
Send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to Kellyvision Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than noon on Thursday January 7.
Alternatively, email your entry by clicking here. Emails must include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Archant competition rules apply.