WIN a family weekend in Milton Keynes
THIS is the Great Milton Keynes Easter Egg Comp - and it could put you on the way to a fabulous weekend prize. Just answer a simple question, and you could win an eggs-cellent family weekend in Milton Keynes. Destination Milton Keynes - the organisation t
THIS is the Great Milton Keynes Easter Egg Comp - and it could put you on the way to a fabulous weekend prize.
Just answer a simple question, and you could win an eggs-cellent family weekend in Milton Keynes.
Destination Milton Keynes - the organisation that promotes tourism in and around the city - is giving one lucky family the chance to experience a fabulous weekend break.
The prize includes two fun filled family days in the new city of Milton Keynes with tickets for Woburn Safari Park, Gulliver's Land theme park and Xscape for a family tobogganing session.
And you won't have to worry about cramming all the activities in one day, as an overnight stay in a stylish hotel is included.
Your family can also enjoy a shopping spree with £100 worth of gift vouchers for thecentre:mk and Midsummer Place, allowing you to take advantage of over 300 shops.
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 3 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 4 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 5 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
To help you to rest and recuperate between activities over the weekend you can settle into your family room at the Express by Holiday Inn.
There is an egg hidden away at each of these locations: Gulliver's Land, Woburn Safari Park, Xscape, thecentre:mk and Midsummer Place shopping centre.
To win the weekend simply answer this question: How many eggs are hidden away in Milton Keynes this Easter?
Send your answers to Great Milton Keynes Easter Egg Competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ or Wisbech Standard, 34 Market Place, Wisbech, PE13 1DP.
You can also send your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Closing date for entries is April 11, with the winner chosen at random from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.