WEST WALTON: School summer fair rains supreme, despite the weather
Story by: KELLY GREEN WEST Walton Primary School held their summer fair at the weekend and despite the disappointing weather there was still a huge turnout. The fair raised �2,200 for the school which will be put towards play equipment and school trips fo
Story by: KELLY GREEN
WEST Walton Primary School held their summer fair at the weekend and despite the disappointing weather there was still a huge turnout.
The fair raised �2,200 for the school which will be put towards play equipment and school trips for the children.
The most successful stall on the day was the plant stand which raised almost �500 alone.
You may also want to watch:
A talent show was held during the day which was won by Phoebe Vickers. Runners up were Olivia Harper and Charlotte Foxcroft.
Other activities during the day included West Walton firefighters having a water fight with the children. There were games throughout the day including beat the goalie which was sponsored by Dan Buhlemann from King's Lynn Community Football.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 8 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 9 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Michaela Gagen from the school would like to thank all of the sponsors in particular Cooks the Butchers who donated the meat for the barbecue.