West Norfolk finally steps forward to claim �64,000 prize from July lottery draw
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn t come forward immediately, has now claimed the prize. Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 20
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn't come forward immediately, has not claimed the prize.
Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 2009 - which had previously remained outstanding in the Kings Lynn and West Norfolk area - has now been claimed.
"Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win," said a Camelot spokesman.
"We're delighted that the winner of this prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.
"We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 9 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections