West Norfolk finally steps forward to claim �64,000 prize from July lottery draw
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn t come forward immediately, has now claimed the prize. Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 20
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn't come forward immediately, has not claimed the prize.
Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 2009 - which had previously remained outstanding in the Kings Lynn and West Norfolk area - has now been claimed.
"Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win," said a Camelot spokesman.
"We're delighted that the winner of this prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover