West Norfolk finally steps forward to claim �64,000 prize from July lottery draw
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn t come forward immediately, has now claimed the prize. Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 20
THE West Norfolk punter who landed a �64,000 prize on the Lotto but didn't come forward immediately, has not claimed the prize.
Camelot Group plc, operator of The National Lottery, announced tonight that the �64,003 prize from the Lotto draw on 18 July 2009 - which had previously remained outstanding in the Kings Lynn and West Norfolk area - has now been claimed.
"Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win," said a Camelot spokesman.
"We're delighted that the winner of this prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer