Wedding car hire firm’s Minor appeal
A WEDDING car hire company has opened for bookings in the Fens – and offers the oldest version of a Morris Minor in the world to get bridegrooms to their special day. Prestige Wedding Car Hire is being run from Colleen Howard s home in Wisbech and can sav
A WEDDING car hire company has opened for bookings in the Fens - and offers the oldest version of a Morris Minor in the world to get bridegrooms to their special day.
Prestige Wedding Car Hire is being run from Colleen Howard's home in Wisbech and can save the bridegroom's hassle in getting to his own wedding, in the form of a Morris Minor Traveller.
Mrs Howard said: "The bridegroom often gets forgotten and has to drive himself or get a lift, so why not be taken in our Morris Minor.
"There is a heritage behind the car - it is from 1953 and is the olders-registered Morris Minor Traveller in the world."
You may also want to watch:
Prestige was started more than 25 years ago by Mrs Howard's father Cameron in northern Scotland, but was passed down after his death in November.
For now the Morris and a 1963 Bentley S3 will be offered to chauffer couples to their big day.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
Transport to birthdays, christenings and proms are also offered.
Mrs Howard said: "We will travel across most of the Fens, including March and Chatteris, as well as King's Lynn, Spalding and Peterborough."
CONTACT: Mrs Howard on 01945 589286 or 07967 043463.