Waterlees In Bloom to hold litter pick day as part of Clean for the Queen campaign
- Credit: Archant
The Waterlees in Bloom/Streetpride group is holding a litter pick/action day on Friday March 4 as part of the Clean for the Queen campaign, which is to celebrate the Queen’s 90th Birthday.
Chris Stevens, Oasis Centre and Trust manager, said: “We will be joining forces with Circle Housing Roddons to blitz the ward and we would like to invite any residents who would like to join us.
“It would be wonderful if lots of people come along to be involved and even if you cannot stay the whole time, whatever you can do, will be a great help.”
The group will meet at the Oasis Community Centre at 12.30pm and plan to be back at the Centre at 3.30pm for refreshments.
The clean is part of Time Credits and equipment will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
If you wish to volunteer, call Jenna or Chris on 01945 461526 or turn up on the day.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 9 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 10 Ever get that sinking feeling?