Warrant issued for arrest of woman who assaulted Rose and Crown hotel owner
A WARRANT has been issued for the arrest of a woman convicted of assaulting Wisbech hotelier Jonathan Davies. Forty-two-year-old Margaret Cassidy – who lives at the Rose and Crown Hotel – was found guilty of assaulting the hotel s co-owner on July 14, fol
A WARRANT has been issued for the arrest of a woman convicted of assaulting Wisbech hotelier Jonathan Davies.
Forty-two-year-old Margaret Cassidy - who lives at the Rose and Crown Hotel - was found guilty of assaulting the hotel's co-owner on July 14, following a trial back in November.
She was due to be sentenced by Fenland magistrates on Wednesday, but failed to turn up for the court hearing.
After the trial, the court had said it was considering all sentencing options and ordered a report from the probation service, asking for consideration to be given to anger management and alcohol treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The assault on Mr Davies had put Cassidy in breach of a six-week suspended jail sentence, imposed on her last August, for an offence of assaulting another co-owner of the Rose and Crown hotel Jacqueline Noot, and damaging a flower pot belonging to Ms Noot.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires