Solicitors donate £1,670 to mental health charity
- Credit: WARD GETHIN ARCHER
Solicitors have donated £1,670 to a mental health charity.
Ward Gethin Archer presented a £1,500 cheque to Norfolk and Waveney Mind at the start of the week.
This was in addition to £170 of donations by Ward Gethin Archer staff.
A Ward Gethin Archer spokesman said: "Our mental health is very important and Mind do a fantastic job of supporting those with needs in the community with a wide range of services.
"These include one to one talking therapies, gardening projects, access to employment services, mental health training and education for businesses, schools and individuals, residential care and support programs.
You may also want to watch:
"However, there are many people who they unfortunately cannot reach.
"As a charitable organisation, each session they run relies on funding and - although some sessions are funded for six months or so - when the funding comes to an end then so does the help and support given by Mind.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
Ward Gethin Archer has offices in Ely, Chatteris and Kings Lynn.