Solicitors donate £1,670 to mental health charity
- Credit: WARD GETHIN ARCHER
Solicitors have donated £1,670 to a mental health charity.
Ward Gethin Archer presented a £1,500 cheque to Norfolk and Waveney Mind at the start of the week.
This was in addition to £170 of donations by Ward Gethin Archer staff.
A Ward Gethin Archer spokesman said: "Our mental health is very important and Mind do a fantastic job of supporting those with needs in the community with a wide range of services.
"These include one to one talking therapies, gardening projects, access to employment services, mental health training and education for businesses, schools and individuals, residential care and support programs.
"However, there are many people who they unfortunately cannot reach.
"As a charitable organisation, each session they run relies on funding and - although some sessions are funded for six months or so - when the funding comes to an end then so does the help and support given by Mind.
- 1 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 6 Academy students pitch to the ‘dragons’ for new sports club
- 7 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 8 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 9 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
Ward Gethin Archer has offices in Ely, Chatteris and Kings Lynn.