Police hunt for Walton Highway driver who left petrol station without paying
- Credit: NORFOLK POLICE
The hunt is on for a Norfolk driver who made off from a service station without paying for his fuel.
The man has been pictured on CCTV, wearing a black coat, leaving the Shell garage on Light Lane, Walton Highway near Wisbech.
Police in Norfolk have released an appeal to members of the public to help identify the man seen on Monday, December 3.
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: “Police are appealing for help to identify a man following a theft in Walton Highway.
“Officers have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to following the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, should contact Op Solve by calling 101 or emailing email@example.com quoting crime reference 36/76174/18.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online