Police hunt for Walton Highway driver who left petrol station without paying
- Credit: NORFOLK POLICE
The hunt is on for a Norfolk driver who made off from a service station without paying for his fuel.
The man has been pictured on CCTV, wearing a black coat, leaving the Shell garage on Light Lane, Walton Highway near Wisbech.
Police in Norfolk have released an appeal to members of the public to help identify the man seen on Monday, December 3.
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said: “Police are appealing for help to identify a man following a theft in Walton Highway.
“Officers have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to following the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, should contact Op Solve by calling 101 or emailing email@example.com quoting crime reference 36/76174/18.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week