Small Kubota tractor worth £3,500 and rotary cutter worth £600 – both orange – stolen from Fenland property
- Credit: File/For Illustrative Purposes
A small tractor and rotary cutter worth more than £4,000 combined were stolen from a Fenland property.
The orange Kubota L275 tractor and matching cutter were taken from a property in Market Lane, Walpole St Andrew between November 7 and 9.
The tractor features a distinctive John Deere steering wheel knob so can be easily recognised if it is spotted.
Police say the robbery took place between 7pm on Thursday, November 7 and 7am on Saturday, November 9.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a Kubota tractor worth £3500 from Wisbech.
"The Kubota L275 tractor is described as orange, the chassis number is L2754WD53201 and has a John Deere steering wheel knob.
"A 6ft rotary cutter worth £600 was also stolen and is described as orange with the serial number K-SM09026."
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 8 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
Anyone with information can contact PC Cherie Smith on 101 quoting crime reference 36/78603/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.