Small Kubota tractor worth £3,500 and rotary cutter worth £600 – both orange – stolen from Fenland property
- Credit: File/For Illustrative Purposes
A small tractor and rotary cutter worth more than £4,000 combined were stolen from a Fenland property.
The orange Kubota L275 tractor and matching cutter were taken from a property in Market Lane, Walpole St Andrew between November 7 and 9.
The tractor features a distinctive John Deere steering wheel knob so can be easily recognised if it is spotted.
Police say the robbery took place between 7pm on Thursday, November 7 and 7am on Saturday, November 9.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a Kubota tractor worth £3500 from Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"The Kubota L275 tractor is described as orange, the chassis number is L2754WD53201 and has a John Deere steering wheel knob.
"A 6ft rotary cutter worth £600 was also stolen and is described as orange with the serial number K-SM09026."
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
Anyone with information can contact PC Cherie Smith on 101 quoting crime reference 36/78603/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.