Small Kubota tractor worth £3,500 and rotary cutter worth £600 – both orange – stolen from Fenland property
- Credit: File/For Illustrative Purposes
A small tractor and rotary cutter worth more than £4,000 combined were stolen from a Fenland property.
The orange Kubota L275 tractor and matching cutter were taken from a property in Market Lane, Walpole St Andrew between November 7 and 9.
The tractor features a distinctive John Deere steering wheel knob so can be easily recognised if it is spotted.
Police say the robbery took place between 7pm on Thursday, November 7 and 7am on Saturday, November 9.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "Police are appealing for witnesses following the theft of a Kubota tractor worth £3500 from Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"The Kubota L275 tractor is described as orange, the chassis number is L2754WD53201 and has a John Deere steering wheel knob.
"A 6ft rotary cutter worth £600 was also stolen and is described as orange with the serial number K-SM09026."
- 1 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
Anyone with information can contact PC Cherie Smith on 101 quoting crime reference 36/78603/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.